What is a Life Group?
A gathering of people who “do life” together, meeting regularly to explore some aspect of Christian life, faith or discipleship, centered in a desire for spiritual growth in Christ.
Life Groups provide a space to meet some of the most important needs we have:
- To know and be known
- To find meaning and purpose
- To give and receive friendship
- To learn and engage with others
- To transform more closely to the image of Christ for the sake of others.
Who should join?
Everybody! Anyone is welcome to join a Life Group.
What kind of groups are there?
- Men’s, women’s, couples, parents, singles, mixed groups
- weekly, bi-weekly, monthly groups
- daytime, nighttime, weekday, weekend groups
- long-term, short-term, book study, Bible study, activity-based, and common interests-based groups
What happens in a Life Group?
Some Life Groups study the Bible, others choose a book to read together. Some groups meet around a common interests or stage-of-life interests. Others meet because they live in the same community. Some Life Groups gather for a short period—long enough to complete a book, while others meet for years. Typically, a leader or facilitator will provide guidance for the group's conversation, and time spent includes discussion, prayer, and caring for one another as group members need.
How can I get involved?
Email email@example.com for more information, or click/fill out this form to get connected to a group.